Re: [crisos] CrisOs developing

At the moment it would be great if you can set-up a working repository
updated at 3 days ago, with no more updates script from openwrt.
Don't know if it is possible, but it would mean a working trunk (not
updated, but no problems). So we can work (the community) on updating a
working trunk.

What do you think of this solution?

PS: Sorry for my english!

> Hi to all,
> In those days openwrt changes destroy part of my work made with crisos.
> I don't have time to fix any trivial problem at the moment but I
> believe that crisos community can strongly contribute to it.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has helped to improve the wiki, many
> anonymous contributors, jaco, troyhy, wap, matteo, michelinok and
> others that i forgot.
>
> I began to learn git and I intend to open a public git repository to
> allow everyone to collaborate on crisos developing, soon I will write
> more about this.
>
> Best Regards (and apologize me for my english)
>

> --
> Claudio
> User linux #415284
> http://www.crisos.org/ - Cris linux distribution