[crisos] CrisOs developing

Hi to all,
In those days openwrt changes destroy part of my work made with crisos.
I don't have time to fix any trivial problem at the moment but I
believe that crisos community can strongly contribute to it.

I want to thank everyone who has helped to improve the wiki, many
anonymous contributors, jaco, troyhy, wap, matteo, michelinok and
others that i forgot.

I began to learn git and I intend to open a public git repository to
allow everyone to collaborate on crisos developing, soon I will write
more about this.

Best Regards (and apologize me for my english)

--
Claudio
User linux #415284

---