Re: [crisos] /dev/ttys2 & forum

Hi Walter,

wap schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Recently I bought a FoxGM and  the CrisOS-link from the Acmesystems.it-homepage brought  me directly to the darwinfox/CrisOS-Page.
> I have two questions:
>
> 1) As far as I saw the darwinfox doesn't  support a /dev/ttyS2 for my GPRS-modem – that means I have to compile my own image from scratch?!
> If yes, has anyone a suitable basic ".config"-file for my board?
> I already did a compilation, but anyhow the system didn't boot correctly with my image (all 3 leds lighting and no contact via ethernet).

I have a FOxGM too and had the same problem as you. The mistake I made
was to enable all of the three serial ports, from ttyS0 to ttyS2. But
all you need is ttyS0 and ttyS2, leave out ttyS1 and you should be fine.

Also enable the right RAM and flash sizes in make kernel_menuconfig,
though I'm not sure if that is essential, it doesn't hurt anyway :)

This here is the right place I think :)
> TIA
> br
> Walter