[crisos] /dev/ttys2 & forum

Hi!

Recently I bought a FoxGM and  the CrisOS-link from the Acmesystems.it-homepage brought  me directly to the darwinfox/CrisOS-Page.
I have two questions:

1) As far as I saw the darwinfox doesn't  support a /dev/ttyS2 for my GPRS-modem – that means I have to compile my own image from scratch?!
If yes, has anyone a suitable basic ".config"-file for my board?
I already did a compilation, but anyhow the system didn't boot correctly with my image (all 3 leds lighting and no contact via ethernet).

TIA
br
Walter

---