Re: [crisos] MAC address

Hi Toni
at the moment I don't study about the bootblock method for save and
restore informations.

I belive that a simplest solution is to use macchanger program, anyway
if the default driver support the bootblock method  it can works
changing the MAC value using bootblocktool.

Let me know if you find a solution.

Regards

2008/10/29 Toni Röyhy <toni.royhy@xxxxxx>:
> Hi all!
>
> We are using CrisOS alpha at this point, and we have problem when
> flashing image to several boards thay all seems to have identical MAC
> address!
>
> Axis SDK suppoted bootblock one time writable storage for MAC address,
> but what is the MAC address storage system intended to be in CrisOS
> (alpha).
>
> I tried allso with Darwinfox and the same problem was there also. Same
> MAC number in every board I flashed.
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Toni Röyhy