Re: [crisos] AlphaR2 and USB2Serial with FTDI-Chipset-problem

Nevermind,  I solved it already.

The problem was that the FTDI-kernel-module didn't recognize the
USB-device's vendor and product id. So I passed the module the
parameters and now it works as excepted:

usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using hc-crisv10 and address 2
ftdi_sio 1-2:1.0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter detected
drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c: Detected FT232BM
usb 1-2: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0

Hope I could help somebody else with this :)

Greetings
Chris

---
CrisOs mailing list