Re: [crisos] GPIO and Interrupt

Hi Mike

2008/9/8 Mike Lawson <crisos@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> I use the Foxboard (FoxGM) with the alpha firmware for a project at school.
> Is
> there a possibility to monitor the button press (or any GPIO ports/pins
> configured as digital input) without polling it?

your question is really an interest one.
Looking  inside foxbone syscall
(http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/filedetails.php?repname=crisos/svn&path=%2Ftrunk%2Ftarget%2Flinux%2Fetrax%2Fpatches-2.6.19%2F500-foxbone_syscall.patch&rev=57&sc=0)
there are some interrupt related stuff, investigate into it a bit you
can see a call to request_irq documented here:
http://www.silicontao.com/ProgrammingGuide/GNU_function_list/request_irq.html

Should be pretty to see some example code who use IRQ on foxboard!
Please let us know your experience

> At the moment I do the following

CUT

--