[crisos] New crisos version - Darwinfox 8.09

Hi all,
today I release the new version of crisos/openwrt firmware for etrax
lx100v2 with codename darwinfox 8.09.
At the moment you can download[1] the firmware, the sdkp and the patch
for openwrt truck needed if you like to rebuild the sdkf[3] that I
used.
Most of the crisos website has been updated with the the link to new
files and the new information.

Part of the packages will be uploaded in the next few hours.[2]

I like to inform you about the ssd1303 oled driver for foxboard, many
thanks to Christian Leu for his donations (see news page).

For all developers who like to test crisos/openwrt I can suggest you
to add the following inside feeds.conf of openwrt:
src-svn crisos svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/packages/crisos
src-svn ssdoled http://ssd1303oled.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/openwrt

On my wiki page[4]  you can also find some link to useful openwrt
ticket not yet applied at owrt trunk.

Happy hacking
Bye all

[1] http://crisos.tuxfamily.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=download