Re: [crisos] Re: CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

Hi Frederic

thanks to you and for your work, I add the new package sht71 example
inside package trunk.
http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/listing.php?repname=crisos/svn&path=%2F&rev=45&sc=1

Best Regards
Claudio

2008/7/2 Frederic AYRAULT <fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Claudio,
>
> Please find enclosed a tgz file with my sht71 directory stored in
> trunk/package
>
> I also added in the FreD directory my package, the gpio_syscall.h, the
> asm/unistd.h,
> the asm-cris/arch-v32/unistd.h, the make V=99 results and files which
> informations.
>
> the sht17.c is the one Acme web site (
> http://www.acmesystems.it/articles/00089/sht71.c )
>
> Regards,
>
> Frederic.
>
> Claudio a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Frederic
>> I'm trying to reply your experience but I always get this error:
>> error: '__NR_gpiosetbits' undeclared (first use in this function)
>>
>> Your workaround (add #include <asm-cris/arch-v32/unistd.h> to
>> gpio_syscalls.h) don't work on my crisos copy
>> Can you send me the Makefile, sht17.c and gpio_syscall.h?
>>
>> Many thanks

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list