Re: [crisos] Re: CrisOs and Sensirion humidity and temperature sensor

Hi Claudio,

Please find enclosed a tgz file with my sht71 directory stored in trunk/package

I also added in the FreD directory my package, the gpio_syscall.h, the asm/unistd.h, the asm-cris/arch-v32/unistd.h, the make V=99 results and files which informations.

the sht17.c is the one Acme web site ( http://www.acmesystems.it/articles/00089/sht71.c )

Regards,

Frederic.

Claudio a écrit :
Hi Frederic
I'm trying to reply your experience but I always get this error:
error: '__NR_gpiosetbits' undeclared (first use in this function)

Your workaround (add #include <asm-cris/arch-v32/unistd.h> to
gpio_syscalls.h) don't work on my crisos copy
Can you send me the Makefile, sht17.c and gpio_syscall.h?

Many thanks