RE: [crisos] USB Drive

Thanks for the help.  I have a persistent problem that's showing up when I
tried to add the "ipkg-link" file found in the example
(http://wiki.openwrt.org/UsbStorageHowto#head-3c6cbace3d9963db44aa1fd1f3fcd0
9fc64dc92b).  Every time I try to paste in a text file it keeps scrolling
the text to the right until I get a segmentation fault and it bombs out.  I
tried this using PuTTY and Tera Term with the same results.

Here's what I try to paste in:

#!/bin/sh
COMMAND=$1
PACKAGE=$2
setdest () {
        for i in `grep dest /etc/ipkg.conf | cut -d ' ' -f 3`; do
                if [ -f $i/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$PACKAGE.list ]; then
                        DEST=$i
                Fi

Here's what comes out on the screen:

#!/bin/sh
COMMAND=$1
PACKAGE=$2
setdest () {
        for i in `grep dest /etc/ipkg.conf | cut -d ' ' -f 3`; do
                        if [ -f $i/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$PACKAGE.list ]; then
                                                DEST=$i
                                                                fi

It keep scrolling further right until it crashes.

Can someone help me figure this out too?

Thanks!

Mike