Re: [crisos] ext2 or ext3 filesystem on usb stick.

2008/4/1, Rob van der Linde <robvdl@xxxxxxxxx>:
> root@OpenWrt:/# insmod ext2
> insmod: cannot insert '/lib/modules/2.6.19.2/ext2.ko':
> Unknown symbol in module (-1): No such file or directory

I also discover this issues some days ago,  I'm trying to fix the
problem back porting this patch https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/9869
..

However this solution don't solve the problem.

> That one looks fairly easy to fix, just change the license from
> "unspecified" to "gpl" or something, but I don't know how to do that :)

Very strange problem, I need to investigate  in the next days :)

Best Regard and thanks for your report
Claudio

---
CrisOs mailing list