RE: [crisos] open vpn server

Hi

> Hi,
>
> 2008/3/7, e m :
> >
> > Hi Claudio,
> >
> > I successfully set up an open vpn server running on Foxboard 416 Crios
> > equipped.
> > a script in /etc/init.d/boottime directory but It does not work.
> >

> You must use this file /etc/config/openvpn for configuring openvpn and
> enable openvpn at boot using:

I place the config file in the /etc/config folder with the name openvpn (some permissions of other file)

> /etc/init.d/openvpn enable

After having launched this I do not received any feedback. The system came back to the prompt.

> For test your configuration use: /etc/init.d/openvpn reload

The some of above and no openvpn process running on the foxboard

I have also a doubt.
I need to activate the IP fowarding capability of fox, but how can I do it at boot in an automatic way ?

> Let me know if this tips is correct :) I don't test it before posting.
> (but all other services are similar)
>
> Please report your story on
> http://www.crisos.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:wiki:home
> Your story may be useful to other user!

Sure, As soon as all is working I'll place it on the wiki page. I'll delete my first post on the wiki that is copied in the first mail I sent to the mailing list.

bye