[crisos] open vpn server

Hi Claudio,

thanks for your answer. Is there a repository for the old email of this mailinglist ? Is there a support forum ?
In this way I could understand if my problems has been taken in consideration by other users.

I'd like to use the fox+crisos as a openvpnserver. The board will have a static ip address.
I'd like to setup an openvpn server listening for incoming https connection on a specific port.
I have to assign to the fox board a couple of ip address:
- the first to the eth0 interface
- the second to release to the incoming vpn connection
can this be done without using bridge utils ?

bye

Hi emkant, thank for your interest and welcome on CrisOs.
If you intend to create a openvpn server/client you don't need bridge utils/modules, but you can be interest in updatedd package and mods for automatic dns update (if you don't have static ip). Bridge is use for another purpose; you can see Network_bridge
I hope this can help you.
Bye
PS: Please register yourself to mailing_list for general discussion like this one :)

emkant, 02/03/2008 10:01:
Foxboard as OpenVPN Server
I am trying to setup an OpenVpn server on foxboard using CrisOS. The installation of the Firmware on a Fox 416 was successful. I installed successfully openvpn pkg and now I am trying to configure open vpn server functionalities. In my understanding the bridge utils module is necessary. I found the bridge pkg but I am trying to understand if it is enough or not. Any suggestion is welcome … :-)

MSN Video Interviste, concerti, news e videoclip! Solo su MSN Video!