[cllfst] Fwd: Mobile Developer Competition

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alaeddine MELLITI <melliti.aladin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2012/1/4
Subject: Fwd: Mobile Developer Competition
To: haythem120@xxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paolo De Santis <paolo.desantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2012/1/4
Subject: Mobile Developer Competition
To: melliti.aladin@xxxxxxxxx

Hi melliti,
I’m Paolo De Santis CEO of Chupa Mobile, the world's first online marketplace where mobile developers buy and sell, from each other, cutting edge scripts and components for a variety of Mobile development languages and frameworks.
Currently including: iOS, Android, Titanium, JQuery, Phonegap.

We just launched the $10k CHUPA DEVELOPER COMPETITION, a mobile coding contest that allow you to show off your coding skills and creativity.

This is a great chance for you to win up to $10.000!

We are looking for amazing mobile components, choose your best mobile component and publish it on Chupamobile.com.

The contest is open for submissions from December 27th to February 13th 2012.

In addition we're offering an Exclusive Sales Commission of 85% for each entry made!

For more information about $10k CHUPA DEVELOPER COMPETITION click here

If you have any question or you're stuck in the documentation, feel free to contact me personally at paolo.desantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or drop an email at support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,

Paolo De Santis

U_Logo.png