Re: [cllfst] Have you met the MATE ?

Do you agree that what they call classic GNOME Desktop in the link, are not at all GNOME 2 as we know it ?
But with a little bit of tweaking it could become better.

The problem here is that we need a desktop environment developed with people having the conviction that GNOME 2 is way much better, like the case of MATE.

I'm pretty sure if GNOME maintainers continue in this way, even this abomination they call classic GNOME Desktop will slowly follow the deviation of GNOME 3 by nature.

That's why a fork in this case is necessary.

--
Hatem Ounis.

"Command line is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are"