[cllfst] Fwd: [nbannounce] NetBeans 5.5 Now Available

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: edge@xxxxxxxxxxxx <edge@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
Date: Oct 31, 2006 9:20 PM
Subject: [nbannounce] NetBeans 5.5 Now Available
To: nbannounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  NetBeans.org NetBeans is also available as free CD - order now
NetBeans 5.5 Now Available

NetBeans.org is pleased to announce the release of NetBeans IDE 5.5 FCS together with Mobility Pack FCS, Profiler Pack FCS, Enterprise Pack FCS, C/C++ Pack (Beta3) and Visual Web Pack (Technology Preview). This NetBeans release supports the Java Enterprise Edition 5 platform, and most notably the Java Persistence, EJB 3 and JAX-WS 2.0 specifications. It is easy to install and use, works right out of the box -- and it is open-source and available at no cost!

More info about NetBeans IDE

NetBeans.org has new coll design, check it out!

The NetBeans.org website has been redesigned so it is friendlier. We made it easier for you to download code and find all the info you need. We focused on the home page, the products page, and the overall download experience. Phase 2 of the redesign will focus on the community pages. Let us know if we have hit the mark or not. We welcome all feedback and suggestions!

Check the brand new look of netbeans.org website

October 26th was NetBeans' eighth birthday, and a lot has happened in these eight years: NetBeans was downloaded over 11 million times, 500,000+ people subscribed to the mailing lists, and over 120 partners are using NetBeans IDE and the Platform. We are happy that you continue to be part of the NetBeans community and wish you all the best in your future development endeavors and for helping make NetBeans the successful open source project that it has grown up to be.

Read more about NetBeans 8th Birthday

Visit new netbeans.org site

      Unsubscribe my email address

--
mess with the best ..... die like the rest