[casetta] Wake up

Dear Casetta user/developers,

Life is something bad for free software (and politic is the worst).
I'm sorry for the silence during the last month, but I'm back.

The development of Casetta 0.4 will start soon. Since I've Trac installed on my server, Casetta has a new bug tracker, hosted at http://dev.filyb.info/casetta
I've started to report all task of the project as ticket.
For the moment, the repository will stay at tuxfamily.

Points discussed for the casetta 0.4 roadmap are now tickets, we should write comments on it.

Current points:
* New organization of the code for transfers : http://dev.filyb.info/casetta/ticket/22
 * New Windows installer : http://dev.filyb.info/casetta/ticket/6

Another important point we haven't discussed yet is how compatibility between casio models should be managed. I've some ideas on the question, and I'll write an email for that.

If you are interested to contribute more to Casetta, just ask me a svn account (send me your tuxfamily login).

Cheers,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence STS
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
tel;fax:0959465803
tel;home:0954465803