[casetta] Not a checksum error

Hello,

You changed the checksum calculation, in the devices_serial file. It is necessary to keep the same calculation methods (I think, according to my tests but this is not so sure.
IN THE devices_serial I SENT YOU, THE ERROR I GET IS NOT A CHECKSUM ERROR (the header is accept but thara are mistakes inside). If you keep the same checksum calculation, the checksum sent are exactly the same as the checksum received, so there is no problem, isn't it ?

Enjoy the power of casetta. Have a good week (without getting odd mails from a guy called Xion345)
--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Linux User #418689 -- fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx -- xion345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx