Re: [casetta] Implemented the Image-to-Casio-Basic Function

Hello,

Thank you for this contribution, the code is very interesting, but I didn't manage to make it work as expected : the program didn't draw the expected picture but only some line more or less related to the original picture. There is some problem, by example when a line go at the last pixel of the line : the f-line is not made.
I've tried quickly to correct that, but I didn't succeed.

Other details about the code:
1. There is no function in Casetta to get a table of pixel from a picture, because there is no need to do that for the moment (except your function) because casio formats use a very stupid organization.
2. About the location of the functions, I haven't decided if the function will be for casetta_gtk only (in this case, it will be add in the code of casetta_gtk, as the function to extract passwords from a backup), on available in the python module (in this case, it will be inside the pictures.py module). But it's better for the moment to work inside the pictures.py module because the work on casetta_gtk has not begun, and the casetta_gtk organization may change.

About the Bug #2, I know there is some issue inside « casetta must ask to save or not » function. I'll change its behavior. (But there is no link to your video. If you added a html link, just copy the link in plain text, and remember : html is not standard inside mails.)

Thanks for your interest about Casetta,