Re: [casetta] 3-Color version of the function img_to_basic

Hello,

2007/3/15, Fabien ANDRE <fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

Sorry for the time left before answering ! I had too much homework :-).

The changes you added in the file made my tux look bad... Tux2-1.png is the image I get with the function I sent you and Tux2-2.png, is the the I get on my calculator with your modified function.
I'm trying to see what's going wrong !

For the normalize function, the Graph 100+ has the same behaviour as a Graph 35+ (I check with the calculator of a friend).

--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Registered Linux User #418689

The last time I tried your function (without modifications), I haven't the result you have. Are you sure the function you have send is the last version you have ? Could you resent the function ? I'll send you a screencapture of the result on my calculator.

--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx

Maybe I sent you the wrong one.... In that case, I'm really stupid :-) !
The pictures.py in attachment is the one I used to get the tux on my calculator. (With your new pic2prog.py script, in which there is a small error : you wrote sys.stderr("Usage :..."), but stderr is not a fucntion or anything callable that's we must do print >> sys.stderr, "Usage...")

--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Registered Linux User #418689
fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx -- xion345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The fact that ACPI was designed by a group of monkeys high on LSD, and is some of the worst designs in the industry obviously makes running it at _any_ point pretty damn ugly. ( Linus Torvalds, July 31, 2005 )

Yes, its sys.stderr.write("Usage...") (I forgot the .write, sorry).
This write errors and warning on the standard error output, which better than on the standard ouptut (used with sys.stdout.write() ou print).