Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:30:36 +0100
To: slint freelists.org, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list redhat.com>, debian-accessibility lists.debian.org, orca-list <orca-list gnome.org>
Subject: Jos Lemmens passed away on November 9, 2021

Hi,

I have been sad to learn that we lost Jos from his web page:
http://jlemmens.nl/
http://ta.twi.tudelft.nl/dv/staff/lemmens/jlemmens.nl/

Quote from this page:

--
Update November 9, 2021: I am very sorry to inform you that Jos quietly passed
away this morning.

His VPS server was closed recently and this website is now temporarily hosted at
the TU Delft.
--

Jos was the developer of eBook-speaker and daisy-player, both included in Slint.

I had communicated with him not so long ago.

I will miss him.

Best regards,

Didier

----- End forwarded message -----