[CBLX] Fwd: imprimante braille: brailleprinter + CUPS + Linux

Jean-Phi,

j'ai googlé et re-retrouvé des infos par rapport à l'impression en braille,
cups et Linux:

Lien Google:
http://www.google.com/search?site=search&restrict=linux&safe=off&q=brailleprinter+CUPS+Linux

(voir tout en bas pour les références, cf. numéros)

   [17]Re: [BlinDIA] paralelle poort in linux (blindia)
   3 dec 2006 ... Re: [BlinDIA] paralelle poort in linux (blindia) ... of
   misschien ook eens op http://
   linuxprinting.org opzoeken hoe je CUPS met een brailleprinter ...
   www.mail-archive.com/blindia@xxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00056.html - 10k -

   [20]Re: using index braille printer in linux
   18 Jan 2005 ... Re: using index braille printer in linux ... printcap
   file for it I'm now trying to find
   again for you. I ignore if you can do it easier by using CUPS.
   www.redhat.com/archives/blinux-list/2005.../msg00053.html - 4k -

   [23][gs-devel] Ghostscript Driver for a Braille Printer
   23 Nov 2004 ... [gs-devel] Ghostscript Driver for a Braille Printer ...
   the Braille printer (as GPL
   Ghostscript is included in most distributions of UNIX/Linux). ... I
   hope to tie up the
   Ghostscript back-end to CUPS eventually so that the Tiger can be ...
   ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/2004.../006861.html - 6k -

   [26][Foomatic] Driver for a braille printer
   17 Jun 2004 ... Previous message: [Foomatic] Driver for a braille
   printer; Next message: ... I need
   to develop a driver of linux for a braille printer, but I > do not know
   ... mind that
   CUPS accounting is done by default by /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops If
   https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/printing.../001965.html -
   5k -

   [29]Braille printers for cups - The Usenet Archive
   experience developing drivers in CUPS. I need to know if i am taken the
   right
   steps in order to get a Braille printer working in Linux with. CUPS. We
   have 4 ...
   www.theusenetarchive.com/usenet-message-braille-printers-for-cups-
   5838609.htm - 7k -

   [32]using index braille printer in linux
   18 Sty 2005 ... Is it possible to use the indx braille embosser in
   linux? ... using index braille
   printer in linux ... I ignore if you can do it easier by using CUPS.
   www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/19096/6624/ - 17k -

Refs:

  17. http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mail-archive.com/blindia%40lists.ael.be/msg00056.html&sa=U&ei=jPk1UJGcKcSzhAev-oHwCw&ved=0CBcQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNET9zCslxvosyVlsgrRtc5n-2gNnA
  20. http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.redhat.com/archives/blinux-list/2005-January/msg00053.html&sa=U&ei=jPk1UJGcKcSzhAev-oHwCw&ved=0CBoQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNE3NWvFcMd17PNS0Zw1zV3IsC_Lrg