[CBLX] opgelet: site tijdelijk down! - vinux.org.uk upgrade and downtime!

Hello!

le succès fulgurant des derniers jours depuis la sortie de Vinux 2.0,
cointraint Tony Sales à devoir migrer de service et à passer à la vitesse
supérieure pour plus d'espace et de bande passante illimitée.
De ce fait le site vinux.org.uk ets temporairement non disponible.

Voici son message:

<snip>
Hi everyone, because of the dramatic increase in the number of
downloads over the last few days our current shared server has been
struggling to cope. So I have decided to upgrade my hosting package
from Linux Developer to a Linux Business Account. This will provide us
with unlimited storage space (allegedly), unlimited bandwidth and most
importantly load balancing which means they will keep several copies
of our website on their servers and switch between them if the
bandwidth gets too slow etc. However this means that the website will
be down for a short while while they upgrade the hosting package. I
will not be authorising the upgrade until tomorrow sometime and I am
not sure how soon after this they will make the modifications. However
Vinux 2.0 is currently available from three mirrors and Mobeen will be
uploading the new Vinux 2.0 Virtual edition directly to Seb's servern
soon. So I apologise for any inconvenience - normal service will be
resumed as soon as possible!

drbongo

----- End forwarded message -----
</snip>

Aldo.

--
  Dig that crazy beat on the drums:  VINUX !!!  The best is getting better!