From: drbongo
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 09:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: The Vinux Development Forum <vinux-development googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VINUX] 2000th Download of Vinux!

<snip>
I am happy to a announce that we have just had our 2000th download of
Vinux via the Softpedia portal! I think this is very impressive in
just four months, and in reality the number is likely to be much
higher than this (possibly as much as 6000+) because we are still
unable to record the number of downloads directly from the
vinux.org.uk website itself! If anyone has any ideas on how we might
manage it please let us know. I know we could easily place a graphical
counter, but that would only show how many people had visited the
download page not how many had actually downloaded it.
</snip>

drbongo

----- End forwarded message -----

Perso je continues à utiliser Debian, les Ubuntu que j'utilise sont
installées avec assistance (le partitioneur n'est pas bien accessible pour
nous, ou il faudrait alors que Tony Sales remasterise Vinux à partir du CD
alternate d'Ubuntu).

Aldo.

---