Re: [cairo-compmgr] getting back

Hi Nicolas,

I'm interested in see your DBus work, how can I get it?

Best regards,
Carlos.

2009/7/22 Nicolas Bruguier <gandalfn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Carlos,

Glad to see you :)

Unfortunately not, It's in my todo list but I would like stabilize and
improve the performance of CCM before start it.

I think when CCM will be suitably stable (0.3.x version), I'll begin to
implement ccm-toolkit with vala. In the same way, I started to test a
new API to have a "DBus CCM Canvas" which can control any compositing
drawing from a client application.

If you are interest don't hesitate.

Good night

--
Nicolas Bruguier
R&D Software Engineer

Email : nicolas.bruguier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       gandalfn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.supersonicimagine.fr

===================================
CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto are
intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication, and as
such, is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by telephone.

NOTA:
Supersonic Imagine is a proud contributor to the open source community.
For all mails related to my open source activities the above clause is
not applicable.