Re: [cairo-compmgr] ccm and EXA

Hi Carlos,

For EXA I found and fixed the problem in git, the problem now, you can
see a slowness in performance with EXA and xrender backend if you use
shm/image pixmap backend. Try to use native_pixmap_backend instead, on
hardy with latest cairo the performance are great.

For libccm-toolkit, the goal it's to provide some cairo matrix objects,
like rotate, translate etc... which can be cumulative and add 3D notion
(z axis). It can made animation more easily in ccm. If you want more
information contact belou on IRC.

For magnifier, I perhaps go to quickly to modified your work, you can
continue to go on your way, it isn't a problem for me, i'm open at all
suggestions. Else I proposed a git ssh access, for that, you can
continue to experiment on a git branch and it's more easy for me to
check and made some suggestions.

Nicolas
--
gandalfn <gandalfn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>