[cairo-compmgr] problems with glitz

I'm trying to compile cairo-compmgr with glitz support, but I'm
getting some errors.

I tried to compile against the Ubuntu 7.10 packages of glitz and with
glitz from git and with both I get the following errors:

ccm-window-glitz.c:116: error: 'glitz_drawable_format_t' has no member
named 'indirect'

I tried commenting this line and get the same error in other file:

ccm-pixmap-glitz.c:114: error: 'glitz_drawable_format_t' has no member
named 'indirect'

I comment, but also get this error in the same file:

ccm-pixmap-glitz.c:200: error: 'GLITZ_DAMAGE_TEXTURE_MASK' undeclared
(first use in this function)

That was easy, I just include the glitzint.h file, but then I get the
following and get stuck:

ccm-pixmap-glitz.o: In function `ccm_pixmap_glitz_create_gl_drawable':
/home/kadu/vc/cairo-compmgr/src/ccm-pixmap-glitz.c:116: undefined
reference to `glitz_glx_create_drawable_for_pixmap'
ccm-pixmap-glitz.o: In function `ccm_pixmap_glitz_repair':
/home/kadu/vc/cairo-compmgr/src/ccm-pixmap-glitz.c:200: undefined
reference to `glitz_surface_damage'
/usr/bin/ld: cairo-compmgr: hidden symbol `glitz_surface_damage' isn't defined
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

So, I want to know if the glitz support is really working in
cairo-compmgr. If the answer is yes, against which version?

Thanks,
Carlos.

[PS.: Great work!]

---