[openblox-users] The Great Server Outage of 2015

The primary server, which is meant to host the OpenBlox repositories,
cgit, and our continuous integration master, is currently down for an
unknown reason. I will be looking into this issue further in the
morning, but thought that it was important to get this message out as
soon as possible.

We do have a backup server, that we can use if absolutely necessary,
and I can easily have openblox.org back up and running within a day.
OpenBlox team members, currently, need to use their personal email to
respond on this list, as their mail is currently down with Switch.

I will do my best to have this resolved in a timely manner and,
hopefully, with the least reconfiguration possible.

--
John M. Harris, Jr. <johnmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>