Re: [openblox-users] The Great Server Outage of 2015

On Wed, 2015-12-23 at 02:02 -0500, John M. Harris, Jr. wrote:
> The primary server, which is meant to host the OpenBlox repositories,
> cgit, and our continuous integration master, is currently down for an
> unknown reason. I will be looking into this issue further in the
> morning, but thought that it was important to get this message out as
> soon as possible.
>
> We do have a backup server, that we can use if absolutely necessary,
> and I can easily have openblox.org back up and running within a day.
> OpenBlox team members, currently, need to use their personal email to
> respond on this list, as their mail is currently down with Switch.
>
> I will do my best to have this resolved in a timely manner and,
> hopefully, with the least reconfiguration possible.

I can confirm that the issue was, indeed, the hard drive. I'm currently
attempting to recover anything that I can from the drive, before I
replace the drive and get the server back online. Please be patient.

--
John M. Harris, Jr. <johnmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>