Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_MAXIMIZED under GNU/Linux

ALLEGRO_GTK_TOPLEVEL is only used by the native dialogs addon. ALLEGRO_MAXIMIZED flag was introduced much later than the native dialogs addon - so yes, it is not implemented there. If you need a GTK window then right now it cannot use fullscreen or maximized.

Normal Allegro windows can be maximized though.