Re: [AD] Fwd: Re: Additional opengl functions

I agree. Just a matter of opinion of course, but I feel the color _f variants are a core component and half of all Allegro programs would re-create them, while the texture offsets are something used only by a handful of people, so we can expect them to know what they are doing without providing the _f versions.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 11:46 PM, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I still feel that they don't provide enough benefit for them to be added.

-SL

On 11/18/2016 01:53 PM, Edgar Reynaldo wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had any time to look at my
proposed patches. SiegeLord, you still want to commit these? Are they
okay as is?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [AD] Additional opengl functions
Date:   Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:30:09 -0500
From:   Edgar Reynaldo <edgarreynaldo@xxxxxxxxxx.cc>
To:     Allegro Developers <allegro-developers@xxxxxxxxxx>

On 10/29/2016 1:07 PM, SiegeLord wrote:
I'm kind of leaning on not having these included, as they seem just
simple wrappers over the existing (rarely used) functions, but I can
be swayed. Style-wise, you'll want to add spaces around your
operators, and name the functions with '_f' rather than just 'f' (e.g.
following the 'al_map_rgb_f' example).

-SL