Re: [AD] Additional opengl functions

I'm kind of leaning on not having these included, as they seem just simple wrappers over the existing (rarely used) functions, but I can be swayed. Style-wise, you'll want to add spaces around your operators, and name the functions with '_f' rather than just 'f' (e.g. following the 'al_map_rgb_f' example).

-SL