Re: [AD] Fwd: RE: Working on ex_threads, d3d_display_format.cpp, tls.c

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It sounded to me like Elias was under the impression the data was public,
but I can't be sure. I would just go ahead and do it with a mutex. There's
no need to make it complicated and it doesn't belong in TLS.

I only replied to how I think something should be added to TLS. I have no idea if using TLS is a good idea or not in this case. And I agree, in general TLS should only be used if absolutely necessary.