Re: [AD] More source code that doesn't compile...

I am using Code::Blocks, so there is no link command, there are only linker settings. The link libraries are added using a a file chooser. The default order is alphanumeric so that is the order they are linked. Allegro has 68 libraries, so what order are they supposed to be linked in and where is this documented?