[AD] What to call the new branch?

So once 5.2 is released, it won't make sense to develop on the 5.1 branch anymore. Since we'll have to make a new branch anyway, any opinions on what to call it? The two logical options are:

5.2 - this would just follow the usual pattern. As per the unstable API proposal, there won't be a 5.3 branch to go with it.

master - this is somewhat more typical of git projects

I don't care either way, but since we have this opportunity, I figured I'd ask.

-SL