[AD] COOPERATION

 We have a great proposal for your business!

      Odblokuj podgląd obrazków Odblokuj podgląd obrazków Odblokuj podgląd obrazków <

 Our products range consists of more than 1500 references under 4 brands

-         VASCO FILTERS (oil, fuel air and cabin filters)

-         FLUXAR FILTERS (red line)

-         PEXA WIPERS (universal and dedicated sets of wipers)

-         BREYKO (brake pads)

We are expanding our business in your country and looking for direct importers.

Join our Team!  More info on web page: www.vascofilters.com or facebook   Sprawdź nasz profil na Facebooku

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, we speak English, French and Spanish.

Marketing and Operations Manager

Marcin Tomziński

export@xxxxxxxxxx

If you do not wish to receive further information.