Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

OK I have uploaded and put in a pull request but I think we need to discuss it first. Overall when it's done it will be very easy for VS users to select Allegro from the package manager and get programming (There is no step 3!) but I feel the way I've done it is a bit clunky at the moment.

https://github.com/SiegeLord/allegro_winpkg/pull/2

Pete