Re: [AD] Plan for the video addon

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:11 PM, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, anybody have more opinions on this specific question? I'm still on the fence about it. Should we:

1. Keep al_get_video_width/height as they are
2. Change them to returned the aspect-ratio corrected sizes
3. Do 2 but also add al_get_video_raw_width that behave like the old versions do.

I liked how you had it in your first post (which I suppose is 2.). If you want the aspect ratio you can just divide, and requiring the user to scale is a reasonable optimization - most likely each frame will need to be scaled to the window size anyway.