Re: [AD] Allegro on Gna!

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 13:59:46 -0600, Thomas Fjellstrom <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri 14 Aug 2015 10:26:36 PM SiegeLord wrote:
> > While posting to it a few times, I've noticed that things went into the
> > moderation queue. I'm not sure what
> > alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx is doing right now, but I was
> > under the impression that it was not moderated. Could we turn that off
> > for gna as well (if sourceforge is moderated, then nevermind, I must
> > have never noticed it). Just concerned about the workload of
> > whitelisting people by the busy moderator(s).
>
> Afaik it is/was moderated. I thought elias disabled that at some point, but i
> could be wrong. For a long time noone was even moderating it...

The gna list was on the default setting so posts by non-members would be
held in a queue.  I had to approve SL's first post but that was it.

I have opened the list to posts by non-members.
If spam turns out to be an issue, we can rethink it.

As for the [AD] list on SourceForge, consider it closed.
Actually it's just hidden from view.  Posts like this should still go
through.  There may be something in the mailman admin area, but I don't
have the password to it.

Peter