Re: [AD] Allegro on Gna!

While posting to it a few times, I've noticed that things went into the moderation queue. I'm not sure what alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx is doing right now, but I was under the impression that it was not moderated. Could we turn that off for gna as well (if sourceforge is moderated, then nevermind, I must have never noticed it). Just concerned about the workload of whitelisting people by the busy moderator(s).

-SL