Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_MAXIMIZED

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 1:35 AM, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks good to me. Do you think this can be implemented on OSX/Windows?

I'm quite sure it's possible, I may attempt it for both.

I like pull requests, since they trigger the Travis/AppVeyor builds
which saves me a Windows reboot.

Yes, just saw that, really nice. It detected that I had not added the font dependency to ex_resize2 (myself I always use the monolith so didn't notice). I was particularly impressed when github automatically updated the pull request and re-ran the triggers after I amended and force pushed the fix to my clone.