Re: [AD] WebM - messy

I didn't use that because it only works with IVF (video only) not WebM.
I got the code I've been working with trimmed down though. It's about
1200 lines in 3 source/3 header files but I can combine them later and
trim it even more. Right now all it does it write raw YUV to a file,
though... then I have a separate Allegro program that reads/plays that.
But shouldn't be too hard to do the actual thing now.