Re: [AD] The website

On the bright side, SourceForge apologized already so I don't think the exact same thing will happen again soon.

I don't know anywhere else that could host the mailing list. Doing it on our own server feels like too much work when it inevitably breaks down. And not much point moving everything except the list IMO.