[AD] [alleg:bugs] #397 key_shifts mechanism doesn't work after Win 8.1 update

[bugs:#397] key_shifts mechanism doesn't work after Win 8.1 update

Group: 4.4
Created: Wed Sep 10, 2014 05:01 PM UTC by raynebc
Last Updated: Wed Sep 10, 2014 05:01 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Some recent Windows 8.1 updates (particularly KB2993651) has been seen to break modifier key functionality in an Allegro 4 application I develop. There's also a third party application with some discussion about it here:
http://synergy-project.org/spit/issues/details/4125/

It's not necessarily something the Allegro developers can do anything about, but they should still be aware of it. I don't know if Allegro 5 is affected by this problem.

Sent from sourceforge.net because alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/alleg/bugs/