[AD] Alt-Tab on Linux Fullscreen

Currently Alt-Tab behaviour is badly broken on Linux, both in fullscreen window and real fullscreen, before and after the patch I recently posted.

I need to fix this, preferably for both methods but definitely for fullscreen window.

I’m not a Linux user unless I’m compiling and testing games (and I’ve got a new release coming very soon now), so I don’t know what to look for to make this work. It seems to work better with compositing disabled, but that’s not good enough as most users probably have it enabled. Asking please for any help getting it to work.

Thanks.