Re: [AD] Per glyph text output

I don't think there's any point in calling al_hold_bitmap_drawing for
a single glyph. Also, I don't understand what the note about
al_lock_bitmap in the documentation means.

And I'd say we need one or more unit tests for al_draw_glpyh - among
other things we should make sure that drawing a string with
al_draw_text produces exactly the same output as calling al_draw_glyph
for each individual character.