Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4, Yosemite, and Quartz 2D

Hi David,

do you already have a time frame in mind for that? My plan until now was
to push for an Allegro 4 release with resizing and get aseprite with
resizing uploaded before the Debian testing freeze on November 5. If you
change to another library soon, I don't have to worry about patching
Allegro, otherwise my plan would not change.

Best,
Tobias