[AD] Some good news for the Emscripten port.

Since there wasn't too much interest in my port, and it was pointed out that it wasn't very useful in its current form due to need to restructure your code a lot, I decided to wait for something to change in _javascript_ world before continuing my work. Actually, I was hoping for the next JS standard which contains generators to be accepted by all browsers, but instead another thing happened. As of last release, Emscripten now contains a setting called ASYNCIFY (https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/wiki/Asyncify), which allows C++ programmers to call the new emscripten_sleep function to "pause" execution of code and give the control back to browser.

I haven't tried it yet, but from the looks of it, I think it solves the need to restructure code for Emscripten ports of Allegro-based games, and it will probably allow me to simplify port's code somewhat (but not all of it, since _javascript_ still has no usable threads).

Don't hold your breath for a quick next version, though, since I'm currently somewhat swamped with various projects. But I think I'll give it a try some time in the next month or two.