Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

I think a config option makes more sense, no?

Trent

On 2014-07-10 9:50 AM, Beoran wrote:
OK, that's fair enough, but sometimes I want to try real mode
setting even if that may fail. So as I proposed before then,
let's make ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN do "fullscreen display that
behaves exactly the same" as you suggest.

But we add an ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_REAL option that wil
l only try to do real screen mode setting. It's something I
personally need for reasons already amply discussed.
I'm willing to support this option on Linux if no one else does.

Kind regards,

B.